Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ! (Philippians 1:2) Welcome to our church’s Web site. Our highest goal is to glorify and enjoy God, together as a church family. Please explore our site, but make sure to meet us face to face! Worship with us every Sunday at 10:00 a.m., year round! (Map)
We are not currently worshiping on Sunday mornings at the church due to the COVID 19 requirements. Check our Facebook page for worship, prayers and meditations. Youth Group, Presbyterian Women and Sewing Souls are not meeting at this time.
While we may be practicing social distancing, let us not be isolated from each other sharing our prayers, concerns and offering praise to God.
Our typical Sunday schedule is:
- 8:45 a.m. Presbyterian Pealers handbell choir rehearsal (during the school year)
- 10:00 a.m. Worship (Communion first Sunday of the month)
- 11:00 a.m. Fellowship Time
- 7:30 p.m. Youth Group (6th-12th grades) second and fourth Wednesday night of each month during the school year.
- Presbyterian Women, currently meeting at 2:00pm on the first Wednesday of each month during the school year.
- Sewing Souls, currently meeting at 2:00pm on the third Wednesday of each month during the school year.
Visit our calendar page for our full schedule of events.
(Optional child care for younger children is always available during worship!)